Serve barista coffees at your special event!
Violet Cafe has a range of coffee carts and coffee trailer for hire to suit indoor and outdoor events. We serve coffees and other hot beverages by our experienced, friendly and professional baristas.
Booking with us is easy. Let us know your event details and we will create a package that suits your event. Our clients have always compliment us on how easy and hassle-free to book our mobile coffee catering service. We cater from small events to large events, from a few hours service to multiple days coffee service.
With our industry experience and attention to detail, you can be sure we make great coffees to keep your event guests impressed and well catered for, so you can relax and enjoy your event.
We provide all inclusive coffee service with barista hire.
Hiring our mobile coffee service include barista, supplies and coffee cart / coffee trailer. Our menu on your event day includes coffees, hot chocolates, mochas, chai lattes and a variety of quality teas.
Violet Cafe will travel to events in Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula and other regional Victoria. We cater for corporate functions, exhibitions, conferences, weddings, school events and private parties. We have mobile coffee set ups to suit indoor and outdoor events. We can also bring our own power (generator) and marquee.
For coffee cart hire, we usually use our standard coffee cart (2-group coffee machine). Small coffee cart (single group coffee machine) is used for events with restricted access to the venue, residential venues and venues with limited parking. There is no difference in hiring cost between standard and small coffee cart. We will assist you in choosing the right coffee set up for your event needs.
We have catered for conferences, exhibitions and trade shows. Having a coffee service at your stand brings the crowd to you, as attendees usually stays to chat while enjoying their coffee, teas and other beverages we provide. This is the reason why more events require barista coffees service at their events.
We also have a coffee trailer for outdoor events. If you are after a coffee van, our coffee trailer is a great choice as it can cater from small to large events.
Our black coffee trailer look great for any outdoor events, whether its for a corporate event or for a wedding.
Check out our
All events are different. We provide a customised package to suit your event. We recommend booking us early to ensure we are available for your event.
Find out what our customers say about booking our coffee carts and coffee trailer hire for their events! Check out the
Coffee cart / coffee trailer hire includes:
- Coffee cart / coffee trailer set up
- Professional barista
- Coffees, hot chocolates, mochas, chai lattes and teas
- Full cream, skinny, soy and almond milk choices
- 8oz (237 ml) cups and lids
- Sugar and sweetener
Catering of pastries with muffins package or assorted donuts
- Cold drinks
- 3m x 3m Marquee if there is no undercover area for coffee cart in an outdoor event
- Generator if there is no access to power for an outdoor event
- Parking costs if parking is not provided at the venue
What we need on the event day:
- For outdoor, set up area needs to be on flat / level and stable ground
- Access to 2 x 10 amp (standard) or 15 amp with 10 amp power points within 20 metres to the set up area. Additional 10 amp needed for small coffee cart set up
- For coffee carts, access from unloading to the set up area must be flat / ramp / lift access. If there is only one or two small steps, we may be able to cater with our small coffee cart using our portable ramp. Please provide us with more info on the access
- Our coffee carts generally fit in all lifts. However, it is best to check our cart length measurement with your lift. The standard coffee cart is 1.2 metres in length
- For standard coffee cart hire, we need 2 parking spaces with 2.4 m height clearance. For small coffee cart hire or coffee trailer hire, we only need 1 parking space for a vehicle
Note: Bookings located more than 20 km outside Melbourne CBD may incur a travel levy to cover barista extra travel time and fuel costs.
Our quotes do not include additional fees that your venue may charge for an external catering supplier. Please contact your venue to enquire on any additional fees. Quotes are valid for 14 days. An invoice is sent after confirmation on going ahead with the booking on the quote given. Only when the booking is fully paid that your booking's date and time is secured. Our booking is based on 1st to secure will get our availability.
Full payment is required to secure event date and time. Cancellations (for prepaid / standard hire service) made more than 2 weeks prior to event date will be refunded 50% of total invoice (excluding any credit card fees). No refund is given if the cancellation is made within 2 weeks prior to event date. No refund is given for retail service cancellation. All cancellations must be via email. Payment can be made by bank account deposit or credit card (approx. 2.2% Square fee applies).
If there is any agressive or hostile attitude towards our barista and the event contact person cannot resolve this, we have the right to stop service immediately with no refund given. In extremely rare situations where the serviced equipment breaks down, we will quickly fix the equipment or give a full refund and try our best to find an alternate supplier for your event.